Breathing techniques are essential when working to balance the seven chakras. A good way to do meditative breathing is to begin by inhaling for five full seconds, concentrating on how the slow breathing makes you feel. Hold your breath for five seconds, without straining, and lastly, exhale the breath for five seconds. Repeat this technique until you feel at ease and ready to calm your internal energy.
Repeat these after each exhaled breath, one by one:
- My energy is free from negative or worldly blockages.
- My root chakra is deeply grounded; I am in tune with my surroundings and how I feel.
- My sacral chakra is creative and bold; my imagination is free.
- My solar plexus is mellow and calm; I am free from worry and doubt.
- My heart is filled with loving kindness.
- My throat speaks pure truth; my words are not spoken to harm others.
- My third eye intuits inner knowledge and higher understanding.
- My crown chakra projects inspiration.
- My chakras are spinning in alignment.
- My aura is filled with the colors of the rainbow and are free from the four negative colors.
- My inner self beams brightly and unmarred.
- I am completely centered and balanced.
I will have more tomorrow. Happy meditating!